My wee little blog has been honored again with a peer award. Thank you very much to Talia at Lekker Lacquer who has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! It’s nice to know that my efforts are appreciated, especially considering I am not one of the most prolific bloggers out there. 🙂
If you’d like to know more about the Versatile Blogger Award, you can find out here. The award was established to allow for those in the blogging community to show their appreciation for each other and help newer blogs get more exposure. Below are the rules that come along with the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy. (like mom always said lol)
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
First, the list of blogs I would like to nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award. Please check each and every one out, if you don’t already subscribe to them. Heck, even if you do! We all know how great it is to see the stats on our site visits go up! (*^_^*)
- Kaka Beauty Blog
- nuthin’ but a nail thing – make sure and check out her Tutorials page!
- The Polish Alcoholic
- Raggio di Luna nails
- Nails and a Westie
- Lacky Corner
- Lab Muffin
- Devilish Designs
- Two Lacquered Girls
- Am1e’s Nail Diary
- Nerdy for Nails
- A Diary of a Nail Polish Addict
- Nail Art For Funn
- No Bottle Left Behind
Next, seven things about myself. Hmmm, let’s see what kind of interesting facts I can share with you all that won’t either bore you to tears or send you running for the hills……
- With very few exceptions, I can’t eat fruit. It feels weird in my mouth, like something I should not be eating. Hopefully, I am not alone in this LOL
- Like Talia who nominated me, I prefer savory foods to sweets. Given the option of dessert or another serving of mashed taters and gravy, I’ll take the second helping every time! 🙂
- My favorite color is purple.
- Cats are my favorite animals, and my babies Stewie, Otto and Maggie make me smile every day. Yeah, I love my kids, too. <eye roll> 😉
- Today I FINALLY declared the concentration for my CIS degree! It’s Enterprise Computing, just in case you were wondering. I am a junior and anticipate being finished by the end of 2014.
- I lived in south Florida for 14 years until I moved to Pennsylvania (Mid-Atlantic US for international readers) in 1994.
- I hate my nail beds. They are too short and narrow and don’t have any curve in them at all. Given a winning Powerball lottery ticket, I will be happy to fund any emerging technologies to aid the similarly afflicted.
That’s it for today. Thanks again to Talia for the nomination, and I would like to also thank the blogs I’ve nominated for sharing with me and inspiring me to share with others.
Have a great week, everybody!